Monday, February 27, 2012

YAY FOR NEW BOOKS! :D



Yesterday, my wonderful Momma bought me the Hunger Games Trilogy books from Walmart. They were the last ones there (excluding the individual ones but it was missing the first one) and were 40$! What a steal! I definitely couldn't leave these babies behind screaming my name as I walked out the door! They were coming home with me!! 

I'm super pumped to read them. I have to hurry up my current book or put it away for now and start reading. I need to be sucked into a good book and from what I have been told, these are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I'd like to read them before the movies comes out too. The first one anyway. Which also leaves me trying to figure out which one is the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd haha. Google may help or anyone out there who is reading this could help, I'd love you forever :)





2 comments:

  1. Hunger Games, then Catching Fire, then Mockingjay :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omw, I just seen this comment now. Something must me wrong with me HAHA :) Sorry

      Delete