Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (1)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly awaiting.


This Week on my Waiting on Wednesday...




Insurgent
By Veronica Roth
Expected Publishing Date- May 1, 2012

Summary (From Goodreads): 

One choice can transform you-or it can destroy you. But every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves-and herself-while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love.



I randomly seen this book on a Blog Hop and went straight to Goodreads to find out more about it! It's on my to-read and I really want to have it in my hands! I have to read the first one before I sink into this one so I guess you can say I have two WoW =)



10 comments:

  1. Great pick, Divergent is probably the most similar book I've read to The Hunger Games, so in other words, it's pretty awesome :) I'm excited for Insurgent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I just got the Hunger Games also so I can't wait to read them too :) I'm excited now haha!

      Delete
  2. Awesome pick! I'm super excited for Insurgent! :)

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks for your comment! I can't wait to have this in my hands!

      Delete
  3. I really want to read this book, too. It sounsd awesome and I love the cover! I heard about your blog from Owl Read it and just stopped over to follow you. I am looking forward to your reviews. :)

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover! And yay! Meghan is my Best Friend and it's so awesome that you popped by! Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  4. I am also waiting for it! I love Divergent and can't wait to see what happens next!

    New follower :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment & follow! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  5. Welcome to WoW! So glad you're participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill! I'm excited to participate! :)

      Delete