Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (3)

 Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB as Should Be Reading



To Participate You:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(make sure what you share doesn't give too much away, you don't want to ruin the book for others)
-Share the title and Author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR if they like your teasers!
 
 
 
 
 
 This Weeks Teaser Tuesday
 
Pg 158.
Her mother took her reading glasses off and held them freely in her hands. They waved side to side as she spoke. "Parker, why do you think she got involved with that girl in the first place?"



So yes, I'm still reading this book. It was in my last Teaser Tuesday as well. I've been busy with things going on that I am having a hard time finding time at the moment!

2 comments:

  1. I know about spending weeks reading the same book. LOL Interesting teaser.

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/teaser-tuesday-the-windup-girl-part-3/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I've done it before. It's not the book it's just my life at the moment haha! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete