Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monday Musing (2)

(My Late MM)

 Musing Monday is a weekly event where MizB of Should Be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.


Question:
Do you belong to any book clubs- face-to-face, or online? If so, how long have you been with the group(s)? If not, why?




Answer:
No. I'm not with any book clubs. I'm recently new to blogging and I had no idea that there were blook clubs online. But I guess the internet has everything anyway so I shouldn't be too surprised. haha.I've always wanted to be a part of a monthly book club in a friends home, even a craft night but it would be hard with no transportation and getting the people to join up. So maybe I may look into an online one :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment