Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Musing (1)

 Musing Monday is a weekly event where MizB of Should Be Reading will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

Question.
Would you choose to review a book if its description sounded interesting but the cover was terrible?

Answer.
Well, that's a hard question. I don't like literally "Judging a Book by It's Cover" but I totally do! Some of the times if they book doesn't have a good enough cover or one that draws me in, I wont buy it. BUT I do read the description time to time on some of them, to give them a shot. (That sounds mean haha) I guess I'm a bit of a snob. I know that the books with shotty covers mean that they are going to be horrible or bad books, that's just what I'm drawn to. So I'd probably turn my head on this question and say no. =( 

No comments:

Post a Comment